Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Pose for Picture! Uh Oh! Welcome to Totally Me Tuesday!!!

So today IS NOT "Not Me Monday", but I have been showing sooooo much character my Mom decided she would introduce "Totally ME Tuesday" to my blog! Enjoy......
So....Yes I totally love looking at myself in the mirror. At almost 3 months old I will stare at myself and then laugh just to see what I look like. I even follow myself when mommy holds me. Yes, that is totally me!

Yes, this is me and my dad and yes my hair does a natural faux hawk and yes my parents have been coaching me to keep my head up and stop being lazy.... yes, that's totally me!Another one of me and my daddy. This is a profile shot and mt mommy loves looking at it in black & white. There's no funny sentence that goes along with it, it's just a wordless picture.

Yes, that is totally me in true form. I love to look at the camera and smile......totally me!


And then I turn serious.....why so serious? Because I am already a character and I eat up the attention....yep, that's totally me!




Then back to happy, because I can!

And then I crash on grandma......this is the life.


Me and my daddy........yes, that's me!

And finally, the person I look for in the morning and the lady who I cry for.....my mommy. Yes, that is totally true and it is totally me!

2 comments:

  1. Great pics Mama!! I am so jealous that you are so skinny already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The comment above is from me. For some reason it posted under Ryan's name. Didn't want you to think you had a stalker. :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers