Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'm WAYYYY CUTER THAN THE "EASTER BUNNY"

I had a fabulous Easter. I ate lots and lots of......formula and I even had.....formula for dessert. I got to hang out with my favorite cousins David John, Dylan Joy, Alijah and Justin White. I wore a pretty dress for church and I only cried THE WHOLE TIME, when I had my bow in my hair and shoes on. This has been by far my FAVORITE (and only) Easter. ENJOY!

My first shoe......and no I did not kick them off during church... that's soooo impossible. I'm only two months old!


Yes, I am THAT happy!!!1




Seriously, I am watching my weight.... ya watching it grow more and more each day and I love every inch of it!!!!
I LOVE MY MOMMY!
The infamous hair bow that mysteriously disappeared at church......but showed up in my crib.....the mystery continues.....

I'm crying because I'm sooooooo happy to be spending Easter with the people I love. Really, these are tears of joy. REALLY.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers